Re: default theme consensus

> 2. Despite the fact that others have mentioned that there are some
> outstanding bugs with both themes, I am going to invoke the "progress"
> argument and say we should press on with a newer theme, then resolve the
> bugs once there is more testing and pressure to fix.

In terms of release management, the "no regressions" argument normally
trumps the "progress" argument, I think.

However, it seems like the bug really was visible on BlueCurve (Red Hat)
and Industrial (Ximian Desktop), so it's already been on a lot of desktops
already without people noticing too much. So, progress it is.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com