Re: User preferences model [Was: new modules consensus]
- From: Curtis Hovey <sinzui cox net>
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: User preferences model [Was: new modules consensus]
- Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 18:15:32 -0400
On Fri, 2004-08-13 at 20:47 +0100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Havoc Pennington">
> > I don't think anyone's even tried to spell out what progress *is*, other
> > than Seth's writeup of "user prefs that should exist" - according to that
> > writeup, half of g-s-t is a good idea and half of it isn't.
> Where is Seth's write-up again?
I don't think the document really traveled from Redhat's intranet to the
__C U R T I S C. H O V E Y____________________
sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.
] [Thread Prev