Re: new modules consensus
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Mark McLoughlin <markmc redhat com>
- Cc: Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Subject: Re: new modules consensus
- Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:36:46 -0400
On Fri, 2004-08-13 at 09:16, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> Curious as to what you think about Murray's point - that including
> gnome-system-tools as it is now in GNOME 2.8 is progress enough that its
> worth doing - agree/disagree?
I don't think anyone's even tried to spell out what progress *is*, other
than Seth's writeup of "user prefs that should exist" - according to
that writeup, half of g-s-t is a good idea and half of it isn't.
Carlos agreed to split the tools:
In reply to Murray I gave one .02 on which tools I think should be in
] [Thread Prev