Re: new modules consensus

On Fri, 2004-08-13 at 09:16, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> 	Curious as to what you think about Murray's point - that including
> gnome-system-tools as it is now in GNOME 2.8 is progress enough that its
> worth doing - agree/disagree?

I don't think anyone's even tried to spell out what progress *is*, other
than Seth's writeup of "user prefs that should exist" - according to
that writeup, half of g-s-t is a good idea and half of it isn't.

Carlos agreed to split the tools:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2004-January/msg00135.html

the desktop.

Havoc