Re: User preferences model [Was: new modules consensus]
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Cc: Mark McLoughlin <markmc redhat com>, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>, Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: User preferences model [Was: new modules consensus]
- Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 18:02:06 -0400
On Fri, 2004-08-13 at 15:47, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Havoc Pennington">
> > I don't think anyone's even tried to spell out what progress *is*, other
> > than Seth's writeup of "user prefs that should exist" - according to that
> > writeup, half of g-s-t is a good idea and half of it isn't.
> Where is Seth's write-up again?
I just posted this ;-)
Maureen Duffy is working on converting it into pixels and dialogs
(Seth's is a list of prefs to have, not meant to imply specific layout
] [Thread Prev