Re: new modules consensus
- From: "Murray Cumming" <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: "Mark McLoughlin" <markmc redhat com>
- Cc: Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: new modules consensus
- Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 17:22:04 +0200 (CEST)
> - gnome-system-tools
> There was some useful discussion on how to move forward on
> integrating some of the system tools into the desktop, but at this
> point we need to choose between include g-s-t as it is now, or not
> including it at all.
> The consensus, then, would seem to be that we don't include g-s-t.
I thought the consensus was more towards it being in this time.
Like I say every time, I want it in, because I think that's progress. If
it's not in then we need to tell the maintainer what he needs to do. He's
been incredibly patient with us so far, trying to work towards goals that
we are not clearly defining for him.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev