Re: Request for GNOME2.8 inclusion: Cantus 3

On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 13:15 +0200, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> I'm not the one making the decision anyway

YES YOU ARE! :)

Just a reminder to everyone that the module list is meant to be based on
consensus of the community, it's not a release-team priviledge or
anything silly like that. When the consensus is not clear, or there are
overriding quality/a10n/i18n issues, the release team has the job of
making the final call.

But please don't stay out of module threads because "it's not my call" -
it is. Very much so.

</rant>

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>