Re: flags, icons, locales

<quote who="Danilo Segan">

> but the main question is: Do we want to go this far with icon settings?

I'm not sure we do. But, lots of examples may help sway lots of minds. ;-)

As a point of interest, Apple have been clever about their choice of icons
for keyboard layouts, using flags where it makes sense, and other symbols
where flags wouldn't. I don't know if they have localised versions anymore -
perhaps they've dealt with the localisation problems by doing the right
thing by users with these icons anyway.

- Jeff

                     What does an underage calf drink?
                          Long Island Iced Teats.