Re: No Flags "Policy"

On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 17:34, Julien Olivier wrote:
> > > Why isn't that a viable solution ?
> >
> > Because it means that GNOME will not be used in some parts of the world,
> > regardless of what the United Nations says [1].
>
> I know you won't agree with me (and you might even be right), but I
> wouldn't mind if GNOME wasn't used in such countries.

Lets ship the French flag...then the US won't touch it, unless we rename
it the "Freedom Flag"

I'm on the don't ship any flags option, but how do other distros OSes do
it? I know OSX comes with flags, so does KDE. Don't think windows does
though, so how do they get by cultural implications?

iain
--
"I don't see why [The United States] should stand by and let Chile go
communist merely due to the irresponsibility of its own people"