Re: No Flags "Policy"

On Sat, 2003-11-22 at 13:00 +0100, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller
wrote:

> So from this day on using the word Taiwain is banned on all mailing
> lists and on IRC, we should istead say 'the other China' or something
> like that.

Isn't it heresy to suggest that there's more than one China?

My understanding is that the official mainland policy is that Taiwan is
a renegade province.  Similarly, IIRC, the official Taiwan policy is
that the mainland is a large set of renegade provinces.

-Mark Gordon