Re: Missing file in libxklavier CVS

> That wouldn't help much.  The only real area this matters is for the
I realize this.

> various build scripts.  I suspect that if you could patch jhbuild to
Tought task. Especially taking that I never looked at it:)

> work, or convince James to return to using the tarball releases the
James, please, if you read this - could you please build libxklavier
from tarballs. I am serious. Or at least could you please give me any
reason why libxklavier should be built from CVS - probably I could
change something in libxklavier to help building it from tarballs?

> problem would be solved for the vast majority of people.  Everyone
> else could fall back on a README.
OK, I see.

--
Sergey