Re: Missing file in libxklavier CVS

On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 11:02:23PM +0100, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Just tried to rebuild my GNOME HEAD installation and noticed that there
> seems to be a file missing in libxklavier in cvs.freedesktop.org.
>
> make[2]: *** No rule to make target `xfree86.xml', needed by `all-am'.
> Stop.
>
> In the root directory.

You're using jhbuild aren't you.

The tarball release of libxklavier contains the file.  Which is what
I tested against.  Whe jhbuild jumped to using CVS recently things
broke.  Sergey is looking into how to handle it.  Until then you
have two options

    - If you use xfree 4.3.x just comment on references to that
      file.  It's only necessary as a fall back for older x servers.
    - For the debianites among us you'll want to pull that file from
      the tarball.