'urgency' [was RE: 2.4 Proposed Modules - gnome-mag]

On Fri, 2003-05-09 at 11:54, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> With just 1 week left until GEP 11 ends this is urgent.

While I agree that we need to get this done in a timely manner, as with
all things free software, getting it right is usually much more
important than getting it on time. Given that there have been some
serious questions about gep 10 (even if they haven't been phrased that
way), it's hard to see being terribly pressed about gep 11, especially
since I pulled those dates out of my ass. :)

Luis