Re: Force Quit button
- From: Gaute Lindkvist <lindkvis stud ntnu no>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>, Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>, Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Force Quit button
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 00:17:10 +0200 (CEST)
> > > Note that ctrl-alt-del is already bound in metacity (it opens the
> > > logout dialog).
> > ... on Red Hat :-)
> Well, I meant to put it in CVS. ;-)
Well, I personally think the default should be opening the task manager
like Windows. Makes it easier on converts, and I don't think most people
are used to ctrl-alt-del logging out from a GUI-environment under UNIX anyway.
] [Thread Prev