murray (was Re: 'urgency' [was RE: 2.4 Proposed Modules - gnome-mag])

By the way- I realize I'm sounding awfully critical this afternoon, but
I do want to very publicly thank Murray for moving this process along-
it seems evident from my reading today (over 800 d-d-l emails so far)
that the process would not have gone far without his prodding. I know
his style has occasionally rubbed the wrong way (as has his use of an
email client that breaks threading ;) but it really seems like he's been
the driver of much of the discussion here. So, thanks, Murray, for
kicking everyone in the ass.

Luis