Re: 2.4 Release Notes Feature List [was Re: freezing 2.4 already?]

On Tue, 2003-07-08 at 22:15, Sander Vesik wrote:
> John Fleck wrote:
> > On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 14:50, Luis Villa wrote:
> >
> >>Hey, so... between this and the 'what is new in nautilus' list on
> >>gnomedesktop.org, I was thinking that maybe it is time for people to
> >>start combing ChangeLogs and preparing a feature list and screenshots
> >>for the 2.4 Release Notes. I know someone volunteered to do this after
> >>2.2, but I don't recall who. Anyone want to step up to the plate?
> >>

> > Uh, that was, ummm, me.
> >
> > So yeah, I'm planning on doing this. People should send me stuff...
> >

> hopefully you will be getting some help from the announced-on-guadec
> gnome community marketing project

Hopefully the people who couldn't make guadec will have some clue what
this actually is when the talks are put online/someone writes up the
ideas behind gnome community marketing.

Pretty pleeeaase?

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>

"We made GNOME-VFS support smb: and nfs: URIs. And we made OOo support
GNOME-VFS. Booyakasha!" -- nat