2.4 Release Notes Feature List [was Re: freezing 2.4 already?]

Hey, so... between this and the 'what is new in nautilus' list on
gnomedesktop.org, I was thinking that maybe it is time for people to
start combing ChangeLogs and preparing a feature list and screenshots
for the 2.4 Release Notes. I know someone volunteered to do this after
2.2, but I don't recall who. Anyone want to step up to the plate?

Luis