Re: splash screen and session and theme

I was actually going to make 2.4 stuff use it as part of a "metatheme"
setting. The problem with making things themeable though, is all of
the clutter that comes with it. We're currently pretty much on the
border of having an optimal UI for users to configure themes, and
having too many things be themeable. Then again, the proper place for
splash screen themes is probably to be the session properties, where
other splash settings are made.

I haven't had time yet to actually grab gnome-session and look at this
though. I may be able to get to it in a couple weeks, who knows.

-- dobey