Re: Toolbar keyboard navigation

> Not having a memory would be inconsistent with the way panels currently
> work, but I think that's probably justified: panels potentially contain
> status indicators and monitoring-type applets which a blind user may
> well want to hear about immediately on repeated visits to the panel over
> a period of time, for example.

OTOH, having a memory would be inconsistent with the way menus work; I
think toolbars and menus do have some similarities (though I wouldn't
use F10 for both).  So I think that at least in this respect, toolbars
without 'memory' would be not be unprecendented among
"selection/activation" UI elements.  Though the gnome-panel is "like" a
toolbar, there are enough inherent differences that I don't think we can
aim for complete consistency between them in GNOME-2.X.

-Bill