Re: splash screen and session and theme
- From: James Henstridge <james daa com au>
- To: Kang Jeong-Hee <Keizi mail co kr>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: splash screen and session and theme
- Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:46:36 +0800
Kang Jeong-Hee wrote:
How about making the splash screen image part of the icon theme? That
way you can use the icon theme lookup functions to find the file. This
way the standard splash screen could be part of the "gnome" theme in
gnome-icon-theme, and it would be inherited by all the other gnome icon
themes automatically. Also, icon themes could choose a splash image
that matched the program icons it displays along the bottom edge while
the session loads.
well, what do you have in mind for this issue?
I want to listen to you.
Email: james daa com au
] [Thread Prev