Re: Panel's GConf usage

On Fri, 2003-02-14 at 14:55, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> > 	Does one still need to make up random/magic numbers to name the
> > keys/directories with ? last time I poked (which was a while ago) - that
> > was the solution to the lack of structured array/list support, is it
> > still so ?

> You have a random ID for each panel, yes. I don't really see what's
> wrong with that however.

	So - say I want to store an array of structured data; eg. containing a
couple of strings, a few doubles, a long or two - what do I have to do ?
is it a matter of making up a random sequence of sub-directories etc. ?

	Also - do we have schema & internal support for enumerations in gconf
yet ? (saw some odd string descriptions for keys in gnumeric of the form
can be "bold", "light", "frobicated" ).

	Regards,

		Michael.