Re: gnome-common patch
- From: James Henstridge <james daa com au>
- To: Christophe Fergeau <teuf users sourceforge net>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gnome-common patch
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 17:57:56 +0800
Christophe Fergeau wrote:
Good question. Is it considered "safe" to go and remove files from the
user's system during "make install" ?
Great, thanks, that patch looks much better than my hacky attempt :)
gnome-vfs already got 2 bug reports (#106682 and #106602) about
configure failing. These were due to the new gnome-common being
installed on top of a previous installation.
Do you think it would be possible to clean up
$prefix/share/aclocal/gnome2-macros before installing gnome-common to
prevent this kind of problems ?
Email: james daa com au
] [Thread Prev