Re: An object Oriented File Manager Design
- From: "Manuel Amador (Rudd-O)" <amadorm usm edu ec>
- To: Sean Middleditch <elanthis awesomeplay com>
- Cc: GNOME Desktop <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: An object Oriented File Manager Design
- Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:32:57 -0500
So, to sum up, a) delays/timeouts are not accessible,
You're saying that you're not getting a glass of water because you're
thirsty. Look at the circular logic. The whole point of contextizing
this "object oriented" file manager is to provide consistent context menus.
and b) context
menues still are a crappy UI since they are not consistantly available,
and do not provide reliable behaviour/functionality.
desktop-devel-list mailing list
desktop-devel-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev