New toplevel behaviour

Hi,
	There are some mildly controversial changes in the panel
behaviour with the new toplevel widget.

	1) Autohiding hides into the corner of the screen. This change
	   was recommended by the usability team based on the fact the
	   unhiding the panel isn't any harder - you just throw the
	   mouse into the corner of the screen - but it makes
	   operations near the edge of the screen a lot less error
	   prone - previously you had to be careful not to go near the
	   hidden panel.

	2) GTK+ stock arrows on the hide buttons. I went for these
	   instead of using the previous pixmaps because it makes
	   theming easier and the default stock arrows are actually a
	   lot clearer, IMHO.

	3) Grab handle on floating panels with no hide buttons.
	   Discussed before - previously there was no way to access
	   the panel context menu on a floating panel. I'd imagine
	   some people will cry "ugly", but I haven't seen a better
	   suggestion yet.

	4) Hiding a floating panel using the hide buttons makes the
	   panel hide to the edge of the screen rather than just
	   resizing into a button. Originally the reason I did this
	   was temporary - currently the panel animations only allow
	   moving the panel, not resizing it - but I've come to prefer
	   the behaviour.

	5) Floating panels now snap to the edge, corner and center (at
	   the edge) of the screen. I think this makes sense, but
	   maybe the snap region at 20 pixels is too big.

	6) You can rotate a floating panel with the mouse by holding
	   down Ctrl when moving it with the mouse.

	7) You can resize the panel by clicking on the edge and
	   dragging. Note, that you can change the width (height for
	   vertical panels) of floating panels. The idea is that
	   floating panels are "packed". I think this is a sensible
	   concept.

	I think that's about it. I'd encourage people to check out the
"new-toplevel" branch (don't install it, just run it from the source
dir - it doesn't recognise your preferences) and experiment with the
behaviour.

Cheers,
Mark.