Re: Announcing the GNOME 2.2.0 Desktop and Developer Platform
- From: Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>
- To: Sander Vesik <sander_traveling yahoo co uk>
- Cc: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>, GNOME Hackers <gnome-hackers gnome org>, GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Announcing the GNOME 2.2.0 Desktop and Developer Platform
- Date: 07 Feb 2003 09:45:45 +1300
On Fri, 2003-02-07 at 05:56, Sander Vesik wrote:
> Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > released tarballs shouldn't need that gnome-autogen.sh.
> Its not a terribly useful list (and one not reusable for the stable
> branches) if it is only meant to be for tarballs
Umm, its in the release notes - the notes to go along with the tarballs
we just released - why on earth would you make such a list be anything
other than the order to build those tarballs ?
] [Thread Prev