Re: Announcing the GNOME 2.2.0 Desktop and Developer Platform
- From: Sander Vesik <sander_traveling yahoo co uk>
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Cc: gnome-hackers gnome org, GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Announcing the GNOME 2.2.0 Desktop and Developer Platform
- Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 16:17:57 +0000
Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Laurent Vivier">
In the release note of 2.2.0, GNOME 2.2.0 Installation Order, we can read
that gnome-common is needed, but it is not in sources.
Where is the problem ?
gnome-common is not required at all, it's a mistake in the release notes.
This is not true - neither gnome-2.2 nor gnome HEAD is buildable without
gnome-autogen.sh which comes from gnome-common. At least not from CVS.
Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page
from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts
] [Thread Prev