Re: 2.4 Proposed Modules - 2 weeks left

On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 02:00:07PM -0400, Sean Middleditch wrote:
> Whoa.  They are just reorganizing the structure/code - they aren't
> killing the whole project.  I imagine running "mozilla" from the command
> line will keep on working - just with a more improved UI, and a greatly
> reworked underlying structure.

See http://www.mozilla.org/roadmap.html

Mozilla.org's way forward is Phoenix/Firebird, not the current
frontend.

> (Note: I agree with shipping Epiphany; just stating that Mozilla is
> dead/dying is wrong.)

Not according to the roadmap on mozilla.org ;-)

I guess my terminology might be hosed; if "Mozilla" is the whole
Mozilla.org project then no, it's not dead. But the app you currently
get if you type "mozilla" is going away.

Havoc