RE: 2.4 Module List - zenity

Hey,

> I really don't think gnome-shell-dialogs is that bad a name. "gdialog2"
> would still be better than "zenity".

I'll add a symlink for it when we come up with other suggestions - the
two above don't strike me as all that wonderful.

> Which brings us to another important point. How do you plan to version this
> API? In GNOME3, when zenity has changed its API, will people have to use
> zenity2 instead, or will all scripts need to be rewritten for the new API?

I'll try and preserve backward compatibility. I'd sure like to have
feedback from the people who are using these types of things, to know
what I'm missing from the commandline. Still some thought needs to go
into it.

			Glynn ;)