Re: Proposed Modules List Update

On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 05:42:14PM +0100, Andrew Sobala wrote:
> Forgive me if this has already been settled.
>
> On Wed, 2003-04-23 at 16:49, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > The following modules have been proposed for inclusion in the next major
> > GNOME release. This is an updated list with corrections and additions beyond
> > the 2.3.0 release. Please note that this is *not* the final list of what
> > will be added to GNOME 2.4, nor is it the final list of proposed modules. :)
> >
> >   epiphany - A GNOME web browser based on Gecko.
> >
> >   galeon - A GNOME web browser based on Gecko.
> >

> Both of them? Don't they do the same job?

I also was under the impression that these weren't options because of
the mozilla requirement, at least until the embedded component was
finalized.  I know this is just a proposed list, but just wondering if
the mozilla requirement issue has changed or been resolved?

That said, I've only had one cup of coffee so far today, so I could be
completely out in left field :)

Alan

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"The only thing that experience teaches us is that experience teaches