Re: Proposed Modules List Update

Forgive me if this has already been settled.

On Wed, 2003-04-23 at 16:49, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> The following modules have been proposed for inclusion in the next major
> GNOME release. This is an updated list with corrections and additions beyond
> the 2.3.0 release. Please note that this is *not* the final list of what
> will be added to GNOME 2.4, nor is it the final list of proposed modules. :)
>
>   epiphany - A GNOME web browser based on Gecko.
>
>   galeon - A GNOME web browser based on Gecko.

Both of them? Don't they do the same job?

I know it's all about user choice, but ultimately the "GNOME desktop"
should have one way to access the internet, rather than a multitude of
ways. (The other browser will always be around for people to install if
they want it, of course, that's not the issue.)

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>

"A freudian slip is when you say one thing but you mean your mother." -- unknown