Re: Proposed Modules List Update

<quote who="Joe Marcus Clarke">

> On Wed, 2003-04-23 at 11:49, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> >
> >   gnome-system-tools - Cross-platform user-friendly system configuration
> >   tools.
>
> How cross-platform is it?  Last time I looked, it was pretty
> Linux-specific.

I guess that should read "potentially cross-platform", given the pluggable
backends, etc. Thus far, I believe the Debian backend is the most mature /
maintained.

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

              What do you give a bird when it has a headache?
                               Parakeetamol.