Proposed Modules List Update

Hi everyone,

The following modules have been proposed for inclusion in the next major
GNOME release. This is an updated list with corrections and additions beyond
the 2.3.0 release. Please note that this is *not* the final list of what
will be added to GNOME 2.4, nor is it the final list of proposed modules. :)

  battfink - Energy saving and battery status utility.

  epiphany - A GNOME web browser based on Gecko.

  fontilus - Font management and information tools (will most likely be
    added to the control-center module).

  galeon - A GNOME web browser based on Gecko.

  gcalctool - A full-featured calculator.

  gnome-mag - Desktop magnification tool.

  gnome-meeting - Standards-based audio and video conferencing.

  gnome-speech - A library designed to provide a simple, general API for
    producing text-to-speech output. (Not yet released.)

  gnome-system-tools - Cross-platform user-friendly system configuration
    tools.

  gnopernicus - A screen reader based on gnome-speech. (Not yet released.)

  gok - The 'GNOME On-screen Keyboard', an accessibility tool.

  gpdf - An xpdf-based PDF viewer.

  gucharmap - A full-featured unicode character map tool.

  nautilus-cd-burner - Integrated CD burning tool for Nautilus (requires
    as-yet-unreleased changes to Nautilus for full integration and is
    currently Linux-specific).

  themus - Theme management and information tools (will most likely be
    added to the control-center module).

  totem - A sound and video player (currently based on Xine, with GStreamer
    support being worked on).

  zenity - Provides graphical prompts and dialogues for shell scripts.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

   "I would hack on the file selector. But I think I would write like, 3
   LOC for every 100 lines of mail I had to read/write." - James Willcox