Re: cvs build

On Sat, Apr 12, 2003 at 02:25:09PM +0200, Jeroen Zwartepoorte wrote:
> Thanks for the fix Havoc. I assume you've already committed it? (bonobo
> build fine for me just now). I still had to apply the automake-1.7 patch
> to bonobo-activation though. Otherwise i still get lots of undefined
> references.
>
> I came as far as gnome-vfs this time. It fails because
> /usr/include/openssl/kssl.h (get's included by ssl.h) wants to include
> krb5.h. I've verified that krb5-devel is installed
> (/usr/kerberos/include/krb5.h), but openssl doesn't look there. So
> openssl can't find the header and gnome-vfs fails. Is this a rhl9 issue
> or a configuration issue?

It's what happens when you enable use of Kerberos ciphersuites in
OpenSSL.  OpenSSL 0.9.7 and later include a .pc file for use with
pkgconfig, though, so using pkgconfig data if it exists, and falling
back to whatever tests were being used previously if no such data exists
(so that you can continue building with 0.9.6 and earlier) is probably
the best thing to do.

Cheers,

Nalin