Re: cvs build

On Mon, Apr 07, 2003 at 08:52:37PM +0200, Jeroen Zwartepoorte wrote:

> I don't get this error. Instead i'm getting the same kind of errors as
> with bonobo-activation (lots of undefined references). I presume you've
> applied a similar patch to libbonobo as the one Jonathan made in order
> to get past that?

Yeah, I moved libbonobo to automake 1.7 to get to this point.

> Any ideas why these errors only seem to appear on Red Hat 9?

The automake-related stuff I can understand being due to some 9
automake change, but I have no clue as yet why orbit-idl would
generate an empty header only on RHL 9.

Other people are able to build HEAD right now on non-RHL-9?
Very strange...

Havoc