Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.0: "Mighty Atom"

mån 2003-04-14 klockan 10.40 skrev Bastien Nocera:

> No, I'm not pushing for xine in the development platform, I'm only
> trying to make a movie player that works. This would just push Totem to
> the desktop, not xine.

It would push xine into the desktop aswell (since it's a dependency).
And then we would have two multimedia backends in the dependency chain
which imho would suck big time.

And it would confuse developers (just as Gtkhtml/Gtkhtml2 does today,
neither part of the development platform).

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/