Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.0: "Mighty Atom"
- From: Mikael Hallendal <micke codefactory se>
- To: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- Cc: GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.0: "Mighty Atom"
- Date: 14 Apr 2003 10:51:22 +0200
mån 2003-04-14 klockan 10.40 skrev Bastien Nocera:
> No, I'm not pushing for xine in the development platform, I'm only
> trying to make a movie player that works. This would just push Totem to
> the desktop, not xine.
It would push xine into the desktop aswell (since it's a dependency).
And then we would have two multimedia backends in the dependency chain
which imho would suck big time.
And it would confuse developers (just as Gtkhtml/Gtkhtml2 does today,
neither part of the development platform).
Mikael Hallendal micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB http://www.codefactory.se/
Cell: +46 (0)709 718 918
] [Thread Prev