Re: Sanity Adding Apps to the Desktop

sön 2003-04-13 klockan 19.09 skrev MArk Finlay:
> As for IM, it'd be great to have a client in gnome, but Gaim
> is obviously a bad choice, and gossip really doesn't seem mature
> enought for inclusion, has it even been offered to the hacker
> community for testing yet?

As far as I know noone has proposed Gossip for inclusion in GNOME. As
you say, we haven't released a first version yet (though we will soon
hopefully).

I've only advocated that we should push for open standards rather than
closed ones. That has nothing to do with which client GNOME includes.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/