Re: GNOME Development Series Addition
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>
- Cc: GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GNOME Development Series Addition
- Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 14:04:41 -0400
On Sat, Apr 12, 2003 at 06:56:46PM +0100, Ross Burton wrote:
> Could the best solution be a per-user Display capplet with R&R config,
> gamma (one thing I want, and will do at some point), with a button for
> Device Configuration?
That's definitely an option I think we could consider - that we
basically only have Preferences, and then prefs dialogs contain some
way to open additional system settings features when appropriate. It
works well for things like Keyboard, Mouse, and Display. You could
see it working pretty well for something like Sound as well.
] [Thread Prev