Re: GNOME Power Tools: Every GNOME Geek's Batbelt!

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 12:08:45AM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller"/>
>
> > Of course this friendly hijack of the name is easy to overcome, guess we
> > can adopt the old Control Center Plus name instead, and the Control Center
> > Plus can be part of Power Tools.
>
> Ahr, see, I decided to call this Power Tools, because the configuration
> thingy we've always talked about has been referred to as 'CrackPipe'. :-)

Which, as has also been discussed should stop. Denigrating the fact that
people like things different from the default is in no way constructive.
And the "no crack" or "crackpipe" designations are just that -- they
imply the setting is pointless and damaging. Please get over this mental
block.

Malcolm

--
If it walks out of your refrigerator, LET IT GO!!