Re: GNOME Power Tools: Every GNOME Geek's Batbelt!

<quote who="Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller"/>

> Of course this friendly hijack of the name is easy to overcome, guess we
> can adopt the old Control Center Plus name instead, and the Control Center
> Plus can be part of Power Tools.

Ahr, see, I decided to call this Power Tools, because the configuration
thingy we've always talked about has been referred to as 'CrackPipe'. :-)

> Anyway, do acme really belong in Power tools? I feel that acme belongs
> in the core because it is a tool that very much embodies our vision for
> GNOME 2 -> Things should just work. And in this case extra keyboard keys
> is what should 'just work' (tm).

Hasn't been proposed for 2.2 thus far...

- Jeff

--
      "Life is short. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly." - Robert Doisneau