Re: freeze status [was desktop preferences dialogs]

On Sun, 2002-10-20 at 06:16, Luis Villa wrote:
<snip>

> *new wireless applet has no preferences window, AFAICS; if it's not
> there it needs to be implemented.

It worked when I ported it. I blame other people, and the underlying
libraries. I'll try and look at it at some point. Anyway, this should
really be in bugzilla ;)

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net

Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when
there is no longer anything to take away.
						Antoine de Saint-Exupery