Re: freeze status [was desktop preferences dialogs]
- From: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- To: Luis Villa <louie ximian com>
- Cc: GNOME Desktop List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: freeze status [was desktop preferences dialogs]
- Date: 21 Oct 2002 09:41:15 +0100
On Sun, 2002-10-20 at 06:16, Luis Villa wrote:
> *new wireless applet has no preferences window, AFAICS; if it's not
> there it needs to be implemented.
It worked when I ported it. I blame other people, and the underlying
libraries. I'll try and look at it at some point. Anyway, this should
really be in bugzilla ;)
Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
there is no longer anything to take away.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
] [Thread Prev