Re: Improving the metacity minimise animation

On Fri, 2002-10-18 at 14:26, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Those all sound good. Need to fetch the E source code and have a look.
> I'd take patches to try any of these things.

Also take a look at Windowmaker.  Jacob implemented a little launch
feedback animation like in MacOS X, and used the code from WindowMaker
because it's *much* faster than Metacity's, especially on slow X servers
like XDarwin in rootless mode.

I think he posted it to this list, too, you'd have to check the
archives.

Joe