Re: All animations should be disableable

Hi,

As a head up, I have a "cooling off period" rule - metacity changes
discussed in a big mailing list thread, or that were heavily flamed
about in bugzilla, get postponed until the issue has been dropped for
a while and emotions are no longer involved. ;-)

I've used this rule several times in the past, but I thought I'd point
it out explicitly. I'm not ignoring the thread or the bug, but I'm not
doing anything about it for now, either.

Havoc