One Theme Module to Rule Them All: gnome-icon-theme, gnome-themes

Hi Calum, Alex, desktop hackers,

So, we now have a gnome-themes module and a gnome-icon-theme module. Even
though the gnome-themes module is currently referred to as 'Accessibility
Themes', could these be combined?

I think it makes a lot of sense to have a single 'gnome-themes' tarball that
includes our best and most useful themes (and I would strongly support
having the a11y themes in the Desktop release by default).

2.1.0 will have both, but could we combine them for future releases? Perhaps
we can put some other cool stuff into this uberthemeball too. :-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
   "Anyone getting 1 Gigabit/sec for $20 is tele-commuting from the year
                           2217..." - Paul Haddon