Re: that darned accessibility capplet

Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org> writes:
> > - A button to open the mouse preferences dialog.
> Havoc was not thrilled with the link back to the keyboard capplet
> and you want to add another one ? /me ducks and waits for the
> nuclear winter to pass.

If you haven't noticed, I gave up and resigned myself to this control
panel sticking out as "that unattractive/overcomplicated control panel
in its own submenu." I've made my views known, as have Seth, Jeff,
Jonathan, but there seems to be some kind of communication gap where
you guys just don't see the problem.

I don't know how to bridge the gap, no one else is really caring, so I
guess I'll live with it for the time being. Maybe it will improve over
time.

> > I've also changed the units from "msecs" back to "ms" in accordance with
> > the latest draft of the GNOME Documentation styleguide:
> > http://developer.gnome.org/documents/style-guide/apbs02.htm
> Fine by me.

Note, the style guide does not say to use the abbreviation, it just
says which abbreviation to use if you do use it. Spelling milliseconds
has to be better, probably worth losing some slider length to allow
this.

Havoc