Congrats

I just installed RH 8.0, and I wanted to send off an congrats (and thanks) to you guys and gals, because it freaking rocks. I've been a long time GNOME user, and I can't thank everyone enough for the work they've put into it - GNOME2 is so spectacularly good (and better than 1.4) that I can hardly express my joy at using it. This has been a huge year for GNOME, and it can only get better with 2.2 development, etc. From my limited understanding of the development process, I believe you all have created a great foundation to build on, and it's awesome to watch the accelerated development that's come from it. I wish you all continued success in your lives, so you can continue to spend your free time making my desktop so damn great... :)

dave