Re: that darned accessibility capplet

Good point on model and expectations. My experiences and preferences
are somewhat influenced by CDE. I only brought the subject up to point
out CDE lets you accomplish with 2 radio buttons what requires 3
radiobuttons in GNOME.

The real point behind the latest part of this thread is AccessX needs
exclusivity on Bounce and Slow, GNOME requires 3 radiobuttons to
acheive "one or the other or neither" condition - so let's go with it.

ej