Re: Default theme for GNOME

Jeff Waugh wrote:
Does anyone have any suggestions for what the default should be?
I would like to see Wonderland shipped, ahd hopefully the default. The only
problem there is multiple systems having different names for it - Red Hat
machines call it Bluecurve, everything else calls it Wonderland.

I can see the issues about maintainership, but what about LighthouseBlue? It has some refienements over Bluecurve...

Does this extend to the name of the shared library? If so, building upon the
theme in any way will be difficult.

IIRC, Havoc said RH was going to include a configure time option to change the name of the theme, so that other distributors would use Wonderland instead of Bluecurve.

--
  Michele - micampe micampe it

Oh, look around you, all around you,
riding on a copper wave.