Re: [Re: [RE: gnome-session dialog on crack]]
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc usa net>
- To: Calum Benson <calum benson sun com>, "'GNOME Desktop Hackers'" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Cc: "'Gnome-i18n'" <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Re: [RE: gnome-session dialog on crack]]
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 18:28:23 +0100
Calum Benson <calum benson sun com> wrote:
> iain wrote:
> > Why don't you change it dynamically to the same thing as the radio
> > button says. I think selecting "Reboot" and then having to click
> > "Logout" is confusing. Saying "They're all types of logout" is just
> > semantics (or something).
> I kind of agree with the sentiment here-- when "logout" is one of the
> options, having the button read "logout" whichever option you've chosen
> just makes it look kind of broken.
We already had an equally long thread about this on the usability list, and
the current button names are what was decided. The patch was posted so I'm
sure you can just revert it if we've changed our minds.
murrayc usa net
] [Thread Prev