Re: [Fwd: Re: Message freeze in practice?]

On Thu, 2002-05-23 at 01:39, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> Folks, it sounds like we're not doing a very good job of having the
> strings frozen.  What's going on here?

the string freeze was done too early - we are still changing code too
much in fixing bugs.

eg, this week i had to remove the custom bell part of keyboard
properties, since it was never implemented.  there was a label that
described all the functionality, so i had to change it to remove the
part about the custom bell.

jacob
--
"don't get me wrong, i think that radiohead are amazing. i love their
 music and i love their ethos, but that thom yorke guy always seems to