Re: Tabs for Nautilus ?

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 03:25:44AM -0400, Dave Bordoley wrote:
> Alan
>
> As a nautilus bug hunter, i hope i haven't done that to you. Since there
> are so many nautilus bugs (many enhancements) sometimes bug hunters may
> get a little testy, please forgive us :)....Also we are really working
> hard on trying to make the nautilus ui better and filing many bugs, so
> please continue to file ui bugs....We will do our best to look at them
> and take the advice into account when making nautilus ui changes.
>
> dave

Don't worry about it dave, I totally understand :)  I have been in the
situation where someone is convinced that their idea is the next best
thing, and can't see why I won't code it for them :)  Mostly it's my
frustration that nautilus doesn't seem to be moving forward as fast as
I'd like to see.

I'll grab the latest garnome sometime and start throwing bugs and
enhancements though, as I don't like bitching without actually having
the bugs and thought out ideas to back up my bitching!

alan
--
Alan -=- alan ufies org -=- http://arcterex.net
"As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat."