Re: Question about menus in GNOME 2.x releases

> We should switch to file-roller post 2.0(.0?), which is a more capable
> tool since it can also un-archive. People generally put the archive
> generator in the System category. My guess is that this tool will mainly
> be activated by double clicking in Nautilus anyway.

Already underway..I've asked Paolo, the author, to apply for a CVS
account on cvs.gnome.org and start working towards integration of file
roller [into gnome-utils] - although I suspect it will be at very least
a 2.0.x or 2.x thing. Anyway, he's very interested in getting more
exposure, testing and translations...so I think, great news ;)

			See ya,
				Glynn :)